Gifts Under $25 Available at Duluth Pack
Looking for some stocking stuffers or a gift for a friend? Having a made in the USA holiday? This list has 23 great options all under $25 (and made in America) available at DuluthPack.com. Find more holiday gift ideas here: http://duluthpack.com/new-collection/gift-guide
1) Promo Tote – Envelope Style - $25
2) Cabin Campfire Incense Holder – $9.95
3) Paul Bunyan Crayons – 6 assorted colors $18
4) J.R. Ligget’s All Natural Shampoo Bar – $7
5) Maple Syrup – $11.95 (flavors available at the Duluth Pack Retail Store)
6) Duluth Pack Logo Key Fob – $5
7) Duluth Pack Wool Stocking Ornament - $10
8) Minnesota Cutting Board by Epicurean – $24.99
9) Duluth Pack T-Shirt – $20
10) Duluth Pack Patch – $3.95
11) Firebuggz Fire Fishing Pole – $24.99
12) Lake Superior Chocolate Rocks – $9
13) Northern Lakes Pancake Mix – $4.99
14) Duluth Pack Canoe Cap – $20 (more colors available at the Duluth Pack Retail Store)
15) Mini Duluth Pack & Ornament – $20
16) All Natural Hand-Poured Soy Candle by Crafted in the Woods – $12.95
17) Wild Rice – $7.99 (more options available)
18) Pinon Pine Incense Cones – $5.95
19) Red Wing Mug with Duluth Pack Logo – $18
20) Leather Moose – $9
21) Duluth Pack Can Koozy – $3.50
22) Duluth Pack Coffee – $11.95
23) Jams by Jan – $7.95
Over the entire month of November, at our flagship retail store in Canal Park, Duluth, MN, we are offering a special promotion to keep you warm.
When you purchase any Icebreaker or Smartwool apparel item at regular full-price or with a purchase of 6 Smartwool socks at regular full-price, you’ll receive a $20 Duluth Pack Gift Card. If you purchase 4 items of apparel and 6 socks, you’ll get five $20 gift cards! There is no limit. This promotion does not include any accessories (including, but not limited to, hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, and underwear).
This is the perfect time to go down and get some great gifts for the people on your Holiday list, or to go treat yourself!
Icebreaker and Smartwool are our favorite manufacturers of merino wool apparel. Stop in to see for yourself why we love them!
DULUTH PACK CREATES BAGS USING THE ORIGINAL METRODOME ROOF
Duluth, MN, Aug. 22, 2013 – Duluth Pack, the iconic Minnesota manufacturer of traditional bags and outdoor gear, will create a unique line of duffel and handbags using the Metrodome roof that collapsed under heavy snow on December 12, 2010. “Our production team has put this material through extensive testing and we are honored to use it in this limited edition line of bags” said Tom Sega, President of Duluth Pack.
The original Metrodome roof consisted of two layers which protected players and fans from the elements for 29 years. “The inner layer is very flexible and extremely durable making it an excellent fabric for use in bag manufacturing” said Dave Merrill, Duluth Pack’s production manager. Duluth Pack’s popular Medium Sportsman Duffel and Deluxe Shell Bag will be used in this exclusive “Domer” line of bags. Each bag is trimmed in Duluth Pack’s thick premium leather, will be backed by the company’s lifetime guarantee, and will retail for $485.00 and $160.00 respectively.
The two designs will make their debut at the Minnesota State Fair at Duluth Pack’s booth in the Dairy Building. “What took place under this roof will never be duplicated again. Any player or fan who took part in any of its events in the Metrodome will have a story to tell when they own one of these bags” said Sega. Due to limited amount of fabric, the Domer bags will only be available through Duluth Pack’s retail store in Duluth and online at http://duluthpack.com/new-collection/domer.