Still stuck on what to get for your office-living cousin, your hunting-obsessed father, globetrotter sister, or your city-dwelling daughter? Here are four gift guides to get your thought’s on the right track and your worries replaced with holiday cheer.
Find all of the items above at DuluthPack.com. Or below in the details:
Bison Standard Portfolio
Bison Notepad Holder
Faribault Wool Tote
Red Wing Mug
Helle Eggen Knife
Canvas Bottle Pouch
Bison Rifle Case
Mini Tackle Box
Lumber Jack Pack
Bison Sportsman’s Duffel
Gifts Under $25 Available at Duluth Pack
Looking for some stocking stuffers or a gift for a friend? Having a made in the USA holiday? This list has 23 great options all under $25 (and made in America) available at DuluthPack.com. Find more holiday gift ideas here: http://duluthpack.com/new-collection/gift-guide
1) Promo Tote – Envelope Style - $25
2) Cabin Campfire Incense Holder – $9.95
3) Paul Bunyan Crayons – 6 assorted colors $18
4) J.R. Ligget’s All Natural Shampoo Bar – $7
5) Maple Syrup – $11.95 (flavors available at the Duluth Pack Retail Store)
6) Duluth Pack Logo Key Fob – $5
7) Duluth Pack Wool Stocking Ornament - $10
8) Minnesota Cutting Board by Epicurean – $24.99
9) Duluth Pack T-Shirt – $20
10) Duluth Pack Patch – $3.95
11) Firebuggz Fire Fishing Pole – $24.99
12) Lake Superior Chocolate Rocks – $9
13) Northern Lakes Pancake Mix – $4.99
14) Duluth Pack Canoe Cap – $20 (more colors available at the Duluth Pack Retail Store)
15) Mini Duluth Pack & Ornament – $20
16) All Natural Hand-Poured Soy Candle by Crafted in the Woods – $12.95
17) Wild Rice – $7.99 (more options available)
18) Pinon Pine Incense Cones – $5.95
19) Red Wing Mug with Duluth Pack Logo – $18
20) Leather Moose – $9
21) Duluth Pack Can Koozy – $3.50
22) Duluth Pack Coffee – $11.95
23) Jams by Jan – $7.95
Spending locally is worth your money. When spending locally, more of your money goes back to your local economy than money spent at a chain store. American Express made a lovely infographic that highlights the benefits of shopping local. Check it out below!
This Saturday, Nov. 30th, is Small Business Saturday. Join us in making an extra effort to stop by all of your favorite local companies. You can also come down to the Duluth Pack retail store or go online at duluthpack.com to support this city, state, and country. We’re proud to say that our factory has been in Duluth, Minnesota ever since we were founded in 1882. We thank you for your support!
DULUTH PACK LAUNCHES NEW BACKPACK IN MOST POPULAR LINE
New Roll-Top Pack in the World-Famous “Scout” Series
DULUTH, MINN. November 12, 2013 – Duluth Pack is adding a new product to their ever-popular “Scout” series: the Roll-Top Scout. An ideal companion for bikers and commuters alike, the bag offers the option of rolling the bag down to accommodate a small load or higher to pack everything you might need for a weekend. Like all the packs in the Scout series, the pack rides snug against the back. That means no shifting on your back on your ride to work, and no accidentally bumping in to strangers on the subway.
The Scout Series started with the Scout Pack, a scaled-down version of our world-famous canoe pack patented in 1882. The concept for the series arose when a New York Times fashion writer, who happened to be a long-time Duluth Pack fan, proposed the concept of the smaller bags. Duluth Pack has since added to the line with the Laptop Scout, the Scoutmaster, Laptop Scoutmaster, and the Deluxe Scoutmaster.
As always, this pack is handcrafted in Duluth Pack’s 102-year-old factory in Duluth, Minnesota, by true artisans. All our bags are guaranteed for life on all craftsmanship and hardware. Find the Roll-Top Scout at Duluth Pack’s retail store in Duluth, and online at www.duluthpack.com/roll-top-scout.
There are a few items that all Hunters need.
- An Original Stormy Kromer cap. Warmth, protection from the sun, and some hunter’s orange safety. Also at www.duluthpack.com.
- Merino wool base layers, like these from Icebreaker. The warmth is obvious, the comfort is a serious bonus, but the reason they made this list is the odor control!
- A Duluth Pack bag. The Wanderer is one of our favorites for hunting trips. You can carry anything is this backpack.
- And as our apparel buyer says, the “perfect man’s man pant.” Stormy Kromer’s Bunkhouse Trouser. It’s the ideal choice to complete the hunters outfit. Comfort, flexibility, and warmth.
Throw on some wool socks, boots, and your favorite blaze coat/vet and you’re set. All of these products are available at our store in Canal Park, Duluth, MN.