What do you get when you combine the sweetest Northern gal, Duluth Pack goodies, a partially charged camera, and crisp fall air? The answer is a fantastic photoshoot!
We have teamed up with the cutest Instagram guru, Annie Persson (Check out her page HERE ) and made some sweet photo magic! Not only was Annie our talented photographer for the day, but she actually stepped in front of the camera and became the model for the shoot, too! Talk about multitasking and very versatile! Kind of like Duluth Pack. You can find us up in the woodsiest of trails, but then look over at your favorite tavern and you’ll find a pack slung over a chair.
The products showcased in the shoot became her latest lusts. She is a full-time student, so we wanted to compliment her lifestyle. On the go style that brings you from coffee shop, to class, to the library, and back home on the weekends to visit the fam.
CLICK HERE FOR THE MINI HAVERSACK
CLICK HERE FOR THE DULUTH PACK ELITE SERIES CLUTCH
CLICK HERE FOR THE BISON LEATHER MEDIUM MARKET TOTE
DULUTH PACK LOGO MUG
DULUTH PACK DELUXE BOOK BAG
What are some of your favorite Duluth Pack products? List them below! We’d love to hear!
Thanks again to Annie Persson for her talent with this shoot.
– From your friends at Duluth Pack!
Wool stocking on the fireplace at the Duluth Pack Store
The “12 Days of Christmas” is upon us. And, while many of my favorite items will be sliding down the chimney of your email inbox soon, there are other wonderful gifts worth telling you about. Please let me share with you some of our most popular gift items for Christmas this year.
1. Wool Christmas Tree Skirts and Stockings • Brand new for this holiday season are the Duluth Pack wool tree skirts and fireplace stockings. Both are made in six colors of wool; three plaid patterns and three solids. So keep your tree warm and your little elves on pins and needles as they wait for Santa with nice big stockings hanging over the fireplace.
2. SmartWool Socks• Toes get cold this time of year and the perfect gift to keep them warm are SmartWool socks. Made of Merino wool from New Zealand these socks are as soft as they are warm. To see the biggest selection of SmartWool in the north woods head on down to the Duluth Pack Store in Canal Park and gaze upon our wall.
3. Collared Logo 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt • One of our most popular sweatshirts is fresh this season with two new colors. The 1/4 zip sweatshirt now comes in a black and a navy. Perfect to add as another layer when the fire just isn’t warm enough.
4. Bison Leather #100 Purse • Having premiered this fall, our entire American Bison Series takes the quality and tradition of Duluth Pack and blends it with the rugged luxury of the American West. Give the #100 Purse this Christmas and be guaranteed that you have given something truly unique.
There they are, four great gift ideas from Duluth Pack for this Christmas season.
Naughty or nice, everybody deserves a Duluth Pack this year.