Wow, do we have some talented Duluth Pack fans! We had a hard time sifting through a ton of great photos.
We enlisted the help of professional photographer Ed Wargin to help us pick the top three photographs. A big thank you to Ed, you had a tough job! Click here to find out more about Ed and his award winning photographs.
Don’t be discouraged if your photo didn’t win a prize, a few that didn’t win will definitely be on our website or next catalog so stay tuned. Drumroll please…..
The winning photo and winner of a $100 Duluth Pack gift card is Takashi Isaka of Japan with this beauty. Ed commented that this photo has “good composition and color and just feels like a Duluth Pack kind of day”.
The second place photo and winner of a $50 Duluth Pack gift card is…. Jeff Evans and his faithful companion Darby! Ed liked “the warmth of the dog and the bags in the background”.
And last but certainly not least the winner of a $25 Gift Card is Kat Ramsland! Ed loved the “joy and celebration of a family being outdoors” while using their Duluth Pack bag. Congrats to you and your family Kat!
We just have to throw in a few honorable mentions!
- Thanks Ben M. of AK, be looking for this one in the catalog!
- Jason B. loves our #51 Utility Pack as much as we do!
- Our versatile Pack Basket. We love the urban setting, thanks Amy T.!
- Beautiful Canoe – thanks Heather C. (some folks in the office now have this as their screen saver!)
- We know Kat already won 3rd place but we had to showcase this beauty too!
- We love the matching sweatshirt and shoes in this photo by Taylor A.
Our hats off and thanks to all who entered. We are honored by your loyalty to Duluth Pack! Keep those cameras handy for our next winter photo contest.