Triple threat action here. The one, the only, the original.
We hear it constantly and know it. Many companies try to replicate our products. I mean, it’s not that difficult. We’re canvas and leather products. However, the one thing they cannot copy as hard as they may try is our passion, our story, and our heritage.
The Duluth Pack brand itself, revolves around four easy, simple, and to the point causes. Let’s break it down and why each is so important to the existence and reputation of the Duluth Pack company and brand as whole.
1) Duluth Pack stands for QUALITY . As John Ruskin once stated, “Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.” (This quote was found on Brainyquote.com) We absolutely agree with this statement by Mr. Ruskin. For a 133 continuous years, Duluth Pack has seemed out the most quality designs, techniques, theories, products, and time tested ways to ensure the quality and longevity of a Duluth Pack product remains the same from day one.
2) The second point Duluth Pack involves itself in is PREMIUM PRODUCTS . As the oldest canvas and leather bag and pack making company in the USA, we seek out the highest and most pristine products, materials, and workers to ensure the best product for you, our customers! We want to make sure our durability, lifetime guarantee, and the trust in our goods stays constantly the same. Whether it’s an heirloom passed down each generation, a splurge after good grades, or a daily necessity you carry to work. We want our customers to know we not only research, but seek the most premium items to help manufacture our packs, totes, hunting gear and purses. These include, the type of canvas, the leather used, rivets, the wools, and even the needles we use in or sewing machines. On a last note, Duluth Pack sources as much American Made goods to help create our goods as possible, too!
3) The third on the list is where we are geographically proud to be located. This point is all about MADE IN AMERICA . Duluth Pack has ALWAYS AND ONLY made our products here in Duluth, Minnesota, USA for the continuous 133 years in business! We are proud of where we come from and proud of where we are. We have been in the same factory for almost 104 years (I mean, that’s seriously cool!) . Duluth Pack is the all American brand that has stayed simple, not flashy, to the point, and trustworthy. We’re a humble brand, that isn’t trendy, but we are consistent. You can even say we are predictable and we aren’t ashamed. We’re proud you can count on an American Made product, basically right in your backyard, and we stick with designs that will take you from canoe to car and from train to plane. We’ve got your back.
4) The last but not least point, is that Duluth Pack has always featured and included a LIFETIME GUARANTEE . The Duluth Pack lifetime guarantee covers our craftsmanship and our hardware. What does that entail? Let’s break it down. Craftsmanship – This includes our sewing seams. If a sewing seam breaks loose and unravels, no worries. That’s covered under our lifetime guarantee. Hardware – This involved our zippers, rivets, and buckles. If any of these break or just don’t work anymore, again this falls under the lifetime guarantee. I mean, where can you find a lifetime guarantee on ANYTHING anymore? It’s so difficult to find these days and to know you can count on that with Duluth Pack since the beginning, we think it’s seriously special.
So, when you think of Duluth Pack, remember these four solid, easy, and to the point topics. Quality, Premium Products, Made in America, and Lifetime Guarantee. To know Duluth Pack has remained the same and not conformed to what society or trends entail is what keeps us doing what we know best, making the top rated packs, totes, purses, hunting gear, and canoe bags you can find.
– From your friends at Duluth Pack