Hey readers! Today’s post we want to introduce you to one of our great model and blogger friends, Courtney. Over the last year and half, Courtney has been working with the Duluth Pack team for photo shoots, features, and social media shoutouts. Here’s our fun opportunity for you all to get to know her a little bit better beyond the snap shots she rocks.
My name is Courtney Steeves. I am a 21 year old lifestyle blogger from the small town of Rogers, Minnesota. About three years ago I moved to Minneapolis and started college at the University of Minnesota. While sitting in my Freshmen dorm, I decided I needed a space to share my thoughts and get creative. The required general classes that I was taking at the time were great, but they did not give me the creative outlet I so badly needed. With that thought/need, my blog, With Love And Light was born. Almost two years later, With Love And Light has opened the door to more opportunities than I ever thought possible. Blogging has become my form of expression and I am loving every moment of this new life journey.
Now that you know my story, I believe we should take this opportunity to get to know each other a little more! Here are ten random facts about me that only my closest friends would know:
1. I have wanted a puppy of my own since I was 15, but my parents always said no. So, for my fifteenth birthday they bought me a chinchilla. Her name is Lilly.
2. I have an obsession with mugs. I only drink out of mugs.
3. I am SUPER ticklish. Tickle me and I will end up hitting and/or kicking you.
4. I wore one pair of boots from Anthropologie all throughout high school. They have been repaired four different times because I wore holes into the soles over and over again.They now live on a shelf in my room and only come out for VERY special occasions.
5. Green tea + milk puts me to sleep.
6. I am a greenbelt in karate. Watch out!
7. Night games are still one of my favorite things to do in the summer. Sardines!
8. I cannot spell to save my life. Honestly, it is really bad.
9. I have only attempted to die my hair myself one time in my life. That was also the only time I have ever had orange hair. Oops.
10. I have been through some beautiful and some not so beautiful moments in my life. I am an open book. I want to be that person people can turn to. Talk to me about anything and I will give you the best advice I can.
There it looks like we are now close friends!
Thanks for stopping by and we hoped you all enjoyed meeting another person behind the packs here at Duluth Pack. Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead!
– From your friends at Duluth Pack